Monday 28 November 2011

The Christmas Festival

I am busy getting ready for the Christmas Kensington Dollshouse Festival, which takes place this Saturday at Kensington Town Hall. Actually busy is rather an understatement, headless chicken mode is more like it!
Thought you might like to see a small Christmas table that will be on my stand along with a Bay Tree, which I also sell as a kit.





































And here are some individual little Christmas pieces, sitting on a large vintage cotton reel.

If you are visiting the Festival please come and say hello, and if you haven't bought your ticket yet I have a free ticket to give away, go to my facebook page, the first one to leave a comment gets the ticket, I'll leave it at the desk for you.

12 comments:

Peggy said...

Dear Georgie, what a beautiful dislpay, once again wonderful creations you made. I love them!
Peggy

Susanne said...

Beautiful!
Love, Susanne

otterine said...

Those tiny trees are so awesome! :D

Maria Ireland said...

They are gorgeous.
Hugs Maria

Lataina said...

Beautiful! Those tiny trees are unbelievable! =)

Jennifer Black Reinhardt said...

Incredible!!!!!!!! Georgie you are brilliant!!!!!

Marjatta said...

Lovely!

Kikka N said...

Wow, Beautiful and adorable!

Ascension said...

Unos fantasticos trabajos!!!!
besitos ascension

After Dark Miniatures said...

Oh I love the olive tree and the candle display and star covered tree too, do you sell these made up?

After Dark Miniatures said...

Oh I love the olive tree and the candle display and star covered tree too, do you sell these made up?

temari by the sea said...

Georgie as always beautiful!!!!